Power fluctuations can affect your business as well as day to day operations. Diesel gensets act as back up against power cuts providing you with uninterrupted power supply. Mahindra Powerol has a wide network of authorized dealers & skilled service engineers spread across India. Customers just need to dial our Toll-free number – 1-800-419-1999 & service will be available at the doorstep.
- Over 400 sales and service touch points.
- Easy Finance schemes available.
- Fuel Efficient Engines.
PARAMETERS DG Models
- Duty (Standby/ Prime) Prime
- 50 HZ PRIME :-
- Rating(kVA) 50 kVA
- Rated(kWe) 40
- Rating(kVA) 4725GMAC2
- Power Factor (lagging) 0.8
- Governing class G2
- Starting system 12 V DC Elec
- Intergrated Fuel Tank Capacity (lits) 185
- Genset Dimension (LxWxH $$) (mm) Approx. 2400 X 1050 X 1523
- Genset Weight (Kg), Appx 1258
- Make Mahindra
- Power Output# (HP) 72
- Aspiration Turbocharged & Intercooled
- No of Cylinders 4
- Bore x Stroke (mm) 94 x 115
- Displacement (cc) 3192
- Fuel consumption @ 75% load (lit/hr) ^ 9.5
- Fuel consumption @ 100% load (lit/hr) ^ 12.4
- Lube oil specification SAE15W40 CI4
- Total Lube Oil capacity (lit) 10
- Lube Oil Consumtion (lit/hr) $ 0.1% of Fuel Consumption
- Lube oil change period (hrs.) 300 hrs. for Oil Top Up 600 hrs. for Oil change
- Radiator coolant capacity (liter) 12
- Enclosure Type IP23
- Voltage regulation +/- 1%
- Class of insulation Class H
- Maximum Unbalanced Load across Phases 25%